Angle Camp at Skydive Taft by Fly4Life
Fly4Life is coming to California @ Skydive Taft from Friday, May 6th to Sunday, May 8th 2016!
– 3 day camp.
– Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 6.
– Groups will stay the same throughout.
– Coaches will rotate every day, bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
– 6 jumps per day (more if there is time). About 40min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
– Participants who have not been to Taft in 2016, should arrive early in the AM on the 6th in order to fill up waivers and get your rigs checked with the DZ.
– Mandatory event briefing Friday, May 6th at 8:30am. Participants must be ready to fly by the beginning of this meeting.
– AAD’s are MANDATORY!
– Luis Prinetto (Fly4Life)
– Oscar Asfura
-Richard Scheurich (Fly4Life)
In order to participate you must be able to fly angles safely and controlled in groups of 7 people!
To register please follow the link below. We will get back to you with your payment link as soon as we can.
Notice: Submitting the form (step 1) does not save your slot in the camp… paying the registration (step 2) confirms your slot.
Registration is refundable by 4/6/2016. After that, it may be refunded if we can accommodate participants in the waiting list (if there is a waiting list). Registration does not include your jump tickets.
We aim at doing 6 jumps per day, or more if weather and time permits.