SoCal Dynamics – Taft Edition
Do you like going fast af?
Fat daddy layouts?
Dynamic, carving, transitions, smooth flying, headup, spinnies and flippies?
The idea behind SoCal Dynamics is to get like minded flyers together and have weekends where we meet up in SoCal to fly dynamic angles, thousand foot layouts, divebomb planet Earth, and fly fast accross the sky in all orientations.
This is the first one; we’re starting in Taft.
– 3 groups of 6 participants to one LO.
– LOs: Oscar Asfura, Keith Creedy, Tom Baker
– Friday – Sunday
– 6+ jumps per day
– If the groups are flying well, we combine groups for some biggerway fun
– AADs are mandatory
– Each jump has a brief and debrief plus coaching and tips
– Approxamitely 40 minutes between each jump
– $60 registration
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
This is a higher level event, not for the beginner angle flyers.
This will, for sure, be a sick weekend of skydives; tell your friends. The idea is that this event gets kicking and we host one a handful times a year in SoCal.
Come shred with the African, the Mexican, and the Ginger, east coast style (and a little euro style cause Oscar’s from Chile which is kinda like Europe. He has a gold zipper on his suit… that’s euro af).
Have you hugged a ginger lately? Tom Baker joined this event as an LO which means the full Generation XP gang is together.