September Angle Camp at Skydive Taft by Fly4Life
Last camp was a blast so lets do this again @ Skydive Taft from Friday, Septmeber 23rd to Sunday, September 25th 2016!
– 3 day camp.
– Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 7.
– Groups will stay the same throughout.
– Coaches will rotate every day, bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
– 6 jumps per day (more if there is time). About 40min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
– Participants who have not been to Taft in 2016, should arrive early in the AM on the 6th in order to fill up waivers and get your rigs checked with the DZ.
– Mandatory event briefing Friday at 8:30am. Participants must be ready to fly by the beginning of this meeting.
– AAD’s are MANDATORY!
– Luis Prinetto (Fly4Life)
– Claudio Cagnasso (Fly4Life)
-Manuel Guevara (Fly4Life)
In order to participate you must be able to fly angles safely and controlled in groups of 7 people!
To register please follow the link below. We will get back to you with your payment link as soon as we can.
Notice: Submitting the form (step 1) does not save your slot in the camp… paying the registration (step 2) confirms your slot.
Registration Link (also clickable above where it says tickets):
Registration is refundable by 8/23/2016. After that, it may be refunded if we can accommodate participants in the waiting list (if there is a waiting list). Registration does not include your jump tickets.
We aim at doing 6 jumps per day, or more if weather and time permits.