Fly4Life at Skydive Taft
Last camp was a blast so lets do this again @ Skydive Taft from Friday, June 23rd to Sunday, June 25th 2017!
– 3 day camp.
– $18 jumps!!!!!
– Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 7.
– Groups will stay the same throughout.
– Coaches will rotate every day, bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
– 6 jumps per day (more if there is time). About 40min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
– Participants who have not been to Taft should arrive early in the AM on the 6th in order to fill up waivers and get your rigs checked with the DZ.
– Mandatory event briefing Friday at 8:30am. Participants must be ready to fly by the beginning of this meeting.
– AAD’s are MANDATORY!
– Richard Sheurich (Fly4Life)
– Luis Prinetto (Fly4Life)
– Manuel Guevara (Fly4Life)
In order to participate you must be able to fly angles safely and controlled in groups of 7 people!
To register please follow the link below. We will get back to you with your payment link as soon as we can.
Notice: Submitting the form (step 1) does not save your slot in the camp… paying the registration (step 2) confirms your slot.
Registration Link (also clickable above where it says tickets):
Registration is refundable by 5/20/2017. After that, it may be refunded if we can accommodate participants in the waiting list (if there is a waiting list). Registration does not include your jump tickets.
We aim at doing 6 jumps per day, or more if weather and time permits.